Jacqueline M. Duvall
Jacque is a civil litigation attorney and represents clients in a variety of complex legal matters including employment defense, premises liability, personal injury, and wrongful death claims. She is a zealous advocate for her clients and strives to accomplish their individualized goals as efficiently as possible. She takes a collaborative approach to cases and enjoys working closely with clients and subject matter experts to understand issues in granular detail. Jacque believes the best defense is client-centric, clear and effective advocacy.
Prior to joining Case Linden, Jacque spent four years at Legal Aid of Western Missouri where she gained substantial trial experience, honing her litigation and advocacy skills. While there, she spent significant time delving into the rules of procedure and creatively thinking of how best to use them to her clients' advantage.
Jacque holds a B.A. in History from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee and a J.D. with a litigation emphasis from St. Louis University School of Law.
Jacque lives in Kansas City with her dog.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Trial Practice
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Saint Louis University
- Rhodes College
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
Past Employment Positions
- Legal Aid of Western Missouri, Staff Attorney
- Saint Louis University Criminal Defense Clinic, Student Attorney
- Missouri State Public Defender, Legal Intern