Ready With The Knowledge And Experience To Protect Our Clients' Interests
Shane C. Hamman
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Business Litigation
Over the course of his career, Shane has handled cases involving numerous facets of personal injury law, including Premises Liability, Toxic Torts, Products Liability, Trucking Accidents and Third-Party Assault claims. He has extensive experience with catastrophic injury claims, and has represented both for-profit and non-profit entities. Shane prides himself on both his ability to quickly grasp new and complex matters, as well as communicate with his clients in a manner that makes that complexity accessible.
Shane is a proud native of the Ozarks, having grown up in Lebanon, Missouri. He attended the University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law, where he served as both a Justice, and eventually the Chief Justice, of the school's academic honor court. Additionally, Shane was a member of the school's national trial team, and was inducted into the Order of Barristers.
Upon graduating from law school, Shane spent several years practicing in Chicago, Illinois, but ultimately returned to Kansas City to put down roots. He currently lives in South Kansas City with his wife, Angie Blumel, and three rescue dogs of various sizes. When not practicing law, Shane's pursuits are similarly varied, as he is currently pursuing both a Masters Degree in Psychology and his pyrotechnics license with equal enthusiasm.
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- Honors: Recipient – Thomas E. Deacy Trial Lawyer Award
- Honors: Chief Justice – UMKC Law Honor Court
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Volunteer Attorney Project