Kelli M. McCurdy
Kelli is a civil litigation attorney, practicing primarily in personal injury, workers compensation, and wrongful death defense. Kelli is an ambitious and zealous advocate for her clients both inside and outside of the courtroom.
Kelli obtained her undergraduate degree from the University of Kansas in Political Science with a minor in Psychology. Kelli graduated from Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, Kansas. Prior to joining Case Linden, Kelli was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Chief Judge John Dowdell in the Northern District of Oklahoma.
When Kelli is not at the office, you can find her shopping at the River Market on Saturdays, planning her next vacation, going to the dog park, and watching the Kansas City Chiefs! Kelli currently lives in Kansas City, Missouri with her fiancé and their yellow lab, Charlie.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas
- University of Kansas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Association of Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, Federal Judicial Intern to the Honorable John E. Dowdell