Defending Employers And Their Interests
Profitable businesses require employees to produce, transport, market, and otherwise manage the goods and services that those businesses offer. Nevertheless, the employer-employee relationship can be difficult to navigate. Employers work diligently to do right by their employees, while simultaneously managing a complex web of constantly changing federal, state, and local law, as well as agency guidance.
This is no small feat and at times things go awry. The attorneys of Case Linden are skilled and knowledgeable in the area of employment law and work diligently to assist businesses in the management of employment-related matters based on the goals and objectives of the client.
Case Linden has successfully represented and counseled employers nationally in the following areas:
- Time, wages, and other forms of compensation
- Exempt vs. non-exempt employees
- Health insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, and other employee benefits
- Severance packages
- Hiring, promotions, and terminations
- Disability accommodations
- Policies and protection from discrimination and harassment on the job
- Compliance with COVID-19-related rules and mandates
- Noncompete agreements
- Trade secrets and other forms of intellectual property
- Independent contractor vs. employee status
A Broad Scope of Employer Representation
At Case Linden P.C., we believe in a proactive approach to compliance. Though litigation practice is our main focus, we regularly counsel employers on important compliance issues. By staying abreast of legal developments and maintaining an open dialogue with our clients, we can decrease the risk of litigation altogether.
Discuss Your Needs As An Employer
Our employment law team answers questions and provides potential clients with all the information they need to decide whether and when to retain our services. We offer counsel on a one-time or ongoing basis.