Representing Individuals And Businesses In Personal Injury And Wrongful Death Claims
We represent both individuals and businesses in cases involving personal injury, including cases where lifelong disability or wrongful death is alleged. We are skilled in navigating complex medical opinions and working with subject matter experts in the medical field. This is paramount in cases where the testimony of just one medical expert may decide the outcome of the case.
Lawsuits involving personal injury and wrongful death encompass nearly every facet of day-to-day business. The attorneys of Case Linden Kurtz Buck PC Attorneys At Law often represent individuals and businesses involved in the transportation industry, hospitality industry, manufacturing industry, service industry, retail industry, medical industry, and all those in between. Our legal team is dedicated to protecting the needs of individuals and companies in all endeavors and in nearly every industry.
Defending A Variety Of Personal Injury And Death Cases
We vigorously and skillfully defend our valued clients who have been accused of negligence or liability for any reason after a personal injury or accidental death occurs. Scenarios include:
- Trucking accidents
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Accidents involving consumer products
- Comparative fault issues
- Premises liability, including slip-and-fall accidents
- On-the-job injuries alleged against third parties
- Industrial accidents
- Injuries resulting from criminal activity
We draw the line on the sides of our clients’ rights and interests in settlement negotiations, mediation, arbitration, and the courtroom. Trial defense is our forte and commands most of our attention. However, we are also experienced in navigating issues that arise long before a suit is filed, such as issues with insurance coverage and issues that may prevent recovery entirely.
Proven Effective Defense Strategies
Every case is unique, but commonalities stand out among successful defense tactics. Examples among our case file history include the following:
- Challenges to medical experts’ backgrounds
- Discovery of unethical medical billing practices
- Exposure of unnecessary surgery or surgical operations triggered by conditions unrelated to injuries caused by a collision
- Exposure of human error factors such as non-usage of seat belts that indicate the appropriacy of reduced compensation
- Examination of exclusions for drunk driving and other wrongdoings by a driver on the plaintiff’s side
Ask one of our attorneys about our winning defense strategies, such as trial risk analysis, exposure mitigation, challenges to accident reconstruction reports, and defense of catastrophic injury claims in areas such as scrutiny of reports from occupational experts and life care planners.
For A Needs Analysis, Contact Us
Do you or does the legal entity that you represent or insure need skillful defense in litigation involving personal injury or wrongful death? Our lawyers manage cases in state and federal courts across Kansas and Missouri.