Ready With The Knowledge And Experience To Protect Our Clients' Interests
Samantha P. Angell
- Tort Defense
Samantha is a civil litigator who brings experience, perspective, and analysis to her clients from both sides of the “v.” She previously worked as a legal assistant with an insurance defense firm and, upon graduation from law school, practiced as a plaintiff’s attorney handling personal injury and employment claims. Just prior to joining Case Linden, Samantha was chamber’s counsel to the Hon. Gwynne E. Birzer, of the District of Kansas.
Now Samantha defends employers in state and federal courts in Kansas and Missouri in employment discrimination lawsuits and administrative proceedings, including those brought under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Kansas Act Against Discrimination. Samantha also vigorously defends business and individual interests litigating complex, catastrophic injury claims. Samantha is also a trained mediator and has mediated many cases to successful resolution.
Samantha grew up in western Kansas and established a 20-year law practice in Salina, Kansas, litigating cases in federal court and state courts across central and western Kansas. When not representing her clients in court, Samantha can be found supporting and cheering on her three sons and their various interests or on the tennis court.
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- Salina Education Foundation, Board
- Kansas Board Indigent Defense Services, 2013-2019
- Salina City Commission, 2009-2013
- Kansas Women’s Attorney Association