Ready With The Knowledge And Experience To Protect Our Clients' Interests
Nicholas A. Heintz
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
Nick was born and raised in Utica, New York. After completing his undergraduate studies, Nick moved to Kansas City to pursue his legal career. Motivated by a passion for justice and a desire to represent clients across diverse industries, he has established himself as a dedicated and resourceful attorney in the region. Nick takes a strategic and personal approach to the law to ensure that each client feels understood, valued and is effectively represented. With a blend of East Coast roots and Midwest expertise, Nick offers a distinct perspective, profound knowledge, and unwavering commitment to his clients’ success.
Outside of the office, Nick cherishes the balance between work and leisure. He is an avid golfer and a keen fisherman, appreciating the serenity and patience that both sports offer.
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas
- Honors: CALI awards in Commercial Arbitration, International Trade Law, Advanced International Trade Law
- Gonzaga University
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri