Ready With The Knowledge And Experience To Protect Our Clients' Interests
Hannah L. Woofter
- Insurance Defense
- General Liability
Hannah received her J.D. from Washburn University School of Law, where she was one of a handful of students to graduate with Pro Bono Honors.
While in law school, Hannah was a staff writer on the Washburn Law Journal and competed in Moot Court. She also completed an internship with Magistrate Judge Sebelius and interned at two different civil litigation firms. After graduating, she moved to Kansas City and worked for a civil litigation firm for two years before switching to family law, which she practiced in exclusively for two years. Hannah returned to the practice of civil litigation, where she enjoys assisting clients with their unique and complex legal questions.
In her free time, Hannah enjoys exploring local KC coffee shops, concerts with friends, spending time with her (large) family, animal rescue, and every type of craft imaginable.
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas
- Honors: Dean’s Honors and Pro Bono Honors
- Honors: CALI Awards in Legal Analysis, Research & Writing II, and Intellectual Property
- Honors: Lester M. Goodell Intramural Moot Court Competition Award, Top Oralist, 2017 - 2018
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- B.A. Political Science
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- KC Legal